You can connect any mouse that is connected to the iPhone and iPad devices running the iOS operating system via ordinary wired or wireless USB that you use on your computer. The binding process is also very simple. I used it just to try it out, even though I didn't really need it. Actually, touchscreens appeared to get rid of the mouse and keyboard, but I wondered what the experience would be like.
Connecting Mouse to iPhone
Plug an OTG adapter into the lightning port of the iPhone and the receiver of the wireless mouse on the other side. Then go to Accessibility and Touch in iPhone settings. When you turn on the AssistiveTouch option, you can see that the mouse cursor appears as a circular circle. Connecting an iPhone mouse is that simple.
Likewise, ipad mouse connection can be done.
After connecting a mouse to the iPhone, the cursor you move is not like Windows, it looks round because the classic white cursor is identified with Microsoft's designs. Right-clicking with the round cursor also works, you can right-click what happens when you press and hold an app with your finger.
You can connect to the iPhone via bluetooth with mice normally sold in the Apple ecosystem, but these mice are very expensive. You can easily connect any cheap or expensive USB mouse used on a computer with an OTG adapter.
On iPhone and iPad, the mouse is generally used to record screen video and use the cursor as a pointer on slides or images to make presentations. Sometimes, you may have come across it, while introducing the application on the iPhone interface, they explain it with a pointer like holding a laser, that little circle is actually a mouse cursor.
Adapters called OTG are used to convert cables such as usb to lightning. They used to be expensive gadgets, but now they're very cheap. My advice to you is to buy the wired types as in the picture. There are also the short ones, they get a little hot as the USB input and lightning output are at the bottom.
To connect a wireless USB mouse to your iPhone, you can follow these steps:
- 1. First, your mouse must have a wireless connection feature that can be used with a USB dongle. The dongle allows you to use your mouse separately from your computer. You can find the dongle in the package of your mouse or purchase it with your mouse.
- 2. Plug the dongle into your iPhone's USB-C or Lightning port. This port is used for charging your iPhone and is usually located on the bottom or top of your iPhone.
- 3. After you have plugged in the dongle, go to Settings > General > Accessories on your iPhone.
- 4. In the Accessories section, tap on the "Wireless Mouse" option and tap on the "Enable" option.
- 5. After this process, you can start using your mouse. Move your mouse and you will see it move on the screen of your iPhone.
I hope this information helps. If you have any further questions, please ask.